Monday, August 25, 2008

The week that was

Too many things happened last week that I couldn't find the time to update my blog. Here's an abbreviated re-cap:-

Monday - Renovation started at our new office in MITC, Ayer Keroh.
Tuesday - Long marathon meeting at the State Legal Advisor's office. 
Wednesday - Became a witness in a case in High Court for the 1st time ever in my 15 years of practice (went better than expected).
Thursday - Finally finished the Agreement which I have been putting on hold (it's more than 80 pages long).
Friday - Went back to Raub for the weekend (Adlan & Hakim helped Zaharim with the rambutan tree & cleaning up the garden. Adlina & Anas spent most of their time with Mak's persian cats. Mama, being allergic to cats, had a blocked nose & terrible sneezing throughout the weekend!)
Saturday - Attended a wedding in Raub, complete with a live kugiran (kampung band) entertaining the guests! Had more fun than we thought (^_^)
Sunday - Came back to Melaka. Visited my Atuk at the hospital. Someone banged into our car on the way back from the hospital :-( teruk betul.. I will be car-less until Friday (ho-hum...)

Have so much to say on the Olympics & what I personally think it means to us Malaysians. About Permatang Pauh & the media in Malaysia. About the fuel price reduction..

But all that will have to wait until I have more time later this week...

6 comments:

aNoiHalim said...

Yey...finally you posted something! Cant wait for your writing esp about tomorrow election! =)

farah said...

cik adillah, ur schedule sounded like your typical schedule of every other week especially d drafting & meeting bits! wow now ur as busy as ever but hey, dat's why ur dubbed 'peguam tersohor' di melaka! =)
ps : i'm taking baby steps of vetting at d moment...haih...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Sorry for not posting for so long, Hasanah!
Nanti besok lepas election di PP ye..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Farah,

Yes, only now with the added Litigation submissions & applications to draft! Yikes!

Just finished the Soh Liew Tin's submission you started. Thanks for your help!

Next is Kolam Ikan - they filed Defence & Counter-Claim...

caramel said...

mornin...how i miss your writings...setiap hari buka and saw that there was no updates....saddddd...pagi ni buka and ada.....u made my day.....

sape yang bang kereta u?teruk betul kan?.....nanti macam mana nak jumpa makcik-makcik tu?njoy yourself with them k....sob sob sob......

penatnye i baca your schedule.....kurus jadi nye i kalau jadi u.....office baru? kat mitc?belah mana?.....

has mat sentul been harrasing u?if yes nanti i "sound" dia sikit.......

i saw something bout my kolam ikan.......he he he.....selamat menjawab....

TCK says not to worry bout the rule 42 thingy k.....he's worried bout u.......

u nak tak molton choc before puasa tak...i cuba bawa balik......

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Raha,

Just came back from my Atuk's house. I feel sad that I didn't spend enough time with him for the past few years. Nasib baik I saw him on Sunday evening & last night..

My car was hit by a red kancil. The guy was so apologetic & pucat sampai I pun kesian. Both doors on the driver's side kemek.. shucks.. Friday baru kereta I siap..

Will call you to talk about Kolam Ikan. Please tell TCK thanks for his concern..

Hope to see you before puasa..