Monday, June 7, 2010

Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time


Saw this movie yesterday evening with my kids. In one word: It was AWESOME. I would even go as far as saying that this is the best movie that I've seen in the last 5 years. Great story, Beautiful settings, Terrific adventures, Thrilling fighting scenes, Fantastic Special Effects, And a Dashing Hero ;) (Reese Witherspoon must be nuts to let this guy go!).

3 other things that I love about this movie:-

1. The Heroin was smart & courageous. Not a wimpy-damsel-in-distress stereotype. A great character and a good role model for young ladies;

2. The ending was soooo unpredictable! I couldn't believe how good the ending was! It could not have ended better.

3. The movie stressed on the importance of family staying close. The King said to Dastan: "The Bond of Brothers is the sword that will save the Empire". Wow.

For those who haven't seen this movie yet, may I suggest that you make it a family outing during this school holiday? Your kids will love it!
Have fun (^_^)

2 comments:

A said...

I agreed with item 1-3, somehow I don't think I enjoyed watching the movie.. I felt that both the hero & heroin are not really good in acting. It's so obvious that they're acting so it didn't look natural to me. Most of the time i was yawning. I was quite dissappointed with Jerry Bruckheimer for this movie because he always produced good movies & POF was not as I expected..

But tt's just my view.. hehe. Apepun, i like the ending.. so unpredictable..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Effy,

Not good acting, but good looking.. Heehee :D