Colourful, delightful Apams!
This is an easy recipe and your kids will love the supersoft texture of the apam!
250g caster sugar
300g superfine flour
200ml fresh milk
1tsp vanilla essence
1. Heat the steamer
2. Beat eggs and sugar for 10 minutes until creamy
3. Add in vanilla essence and ovellette
4. Add in flour and milk in turns
5. Divide mixture into 3 or 4 bowls. Add colours of your choice
6. Drop mixture in paper cups
7. Steam for 10-12 minutes
Best eaten fresh from the kukus! Enjoy your apam (^_^)