Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Exhilaration


It is difficult to describe the feeling of winning a case, especially after having worked so hard for it and having gone through a really tough time being grilled by 3 judges in the Court of Appeal, and after much argument with the opposing counsel. 

When the judgment was delivered, I could literally feel my heart expanding, and eyes watering. It's a mixed feeling of being excited and thankful; happy and proud; a feeling of having learned a precious lesson; it seems surreal somehow. Humbling. Exhilarating. 

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

And now I just feel drained, but in a good way :)

8 comments:

Milkberry said...

Yeay Kak Ila!!

Adillah A Nordin said...

One of those lucky days :)

caramel said...

Dilla;

Knew that feeling too....am so proud of u.....

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Raha :)

.nasyer. said...

Aaaahhhh... Congrats!~
I hope I'll be able to feel that... one day. XD

Adillah A Nordin said...

Sure u will Ngah :)
Alang will belanja u the day u win ur first case! It's a date tau. Seriously.

kak juli said...

syiok nyer jadi lawyerrrr......!I'm trying to visualize u in court...based on what I've seen on tv la....soooo proud of you Dilla!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Juli,
Thanks :) Jangan imagine macam kat TV! Practice is NOT as glamorous as what you see on TV. Haha :)