Saturday, March 28, 2009

My journey through the Blogworld


It has just been over a year since I first started my blog. Looking back, I wrote my first posting on 4th March 2008. It seems like so long ago! I had posted exactly 100 postings since then & this is my 101st. Wow. How time flies.

At the start, I certainly had some reservations about  putting my thoughts into digital form for the world to read and criticize; I was so afraid of being judged. But as days turn to months, I realized that the blog is actually one of the best ways to keep a record of the events that happen in my life. I begin to understand that the blog is for me first, and then for others.

Danaukaseh is my life journal. It documents special occasions, and not-so-special occasions; Some fears and anxieties that I choose to share; Some triumphs and tribulations; Thoughts about people whom I care about; Lessons learned; Proud & Happy moments; Some concerns as a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend. It allows me to document my feelings in digital archives, as a reminder to me and a story for my children when they grow up. 

And I feel lucky that I have family & friends who have given me a lot of encouragement and support through danaukaseh. Giving motivation when I'm down; Sharing happy events and proud moments; Offering thoughtful advice - all through comments made in danaukaseh. Thank you, to all of you for making the time to visit, and for sharing your thoughts. I made some new acquaintances and renewed lost friendships through my blog. For that, I'm truly grateful.

I have learned so much in the past one year in my journey through the Blogworld. About me, about people and about the virtual community. I will share more about this one day.

Happy 1 Year, Danaukaseh (^_^)

6 comments:

aNoiHalim said...

Happy 1st Birthday Danau Kaseh! (Saya sendiri tak igt bile sy start 'life in Mono'.hehe)

Btw Puan,
Please backup your blog coz sometimes server at blogger.com ni tak betul sket. A blog boleh hilang tanpa di sedari.

So, sebagai langkah berjaga-jaga, dont forget to backup.. (or maybe Doc can sponsor a domain for danaukaseh.com..hehe. )

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thank u Hasanah. How to back up the blog eh? Nanti bila pindah satu ofis u can teach me ok?
So, dah check bila u start Mono?

ms hart said...

Happy Blogversary, Danau Kaseh! Thanks sooo much for 'accompanying' me in the blogland! I must say it's the blog that keep us more in touch, walaupun tinggalnya sepelaung ajeeee from one another!!!! he he

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hello Ms Hart! You are one of the people who inspired me to start my blog :) Thanks..

kaseh said...

Kak Illa,
Ya laman ini telah mengeratkan lagi talian silatulrahim antara kita semua...rasa sentiasa dekat di jiwa dan sudut hati kita. Laman ini juga pastinya menyimpan pelbagai kisah suka,duka, jatuh dan bangun dalam erti kata lain asam garam hidup kitalah!! Happy B'day to danau kaseh.

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Linda. You are so right. Ruang ini telah merapatkan silaturrahim antara kawan2 kan? Alhamdulillah.