Saturday, November 28, 2009

This and That


This posting is a summary of my past week. I will keep it short and sweet:-

1. It's official: My camera is lost. I must have misplaced it somewhere! So, for now, there won't be any pictures accompanying my postings (yawn..);

2. I've been spending some time this week wearing my PTA Chairman's hat! Adlan's school is celebrating its 50th Anniversary and St David High School PTA is organizing a Fund-raising Dinner on 5/12/2009. It's quite exciting. Last Tuesday, our committee members were called to meet up with the Chief Minister at his office. It was great of CM to re-arrange his schedule to ensure that he'll be able to grace our event! Thank you, Datuk Seri :)

3. We ordered Hakim's reward for doing well in his UPSR. He wanted an iPod Touch. We ordered it online so that his name can be engraved on it. Hoping that the package will arrive by next Monday;

4. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to everyone! The day was spent mostly at my sister Eda's home. Adlina & Anas decided to stay the night at Mak's home so that they can spend more time with their cousins.. Adlan & Hakim decided to stay home - Note: Rumah Mak takde computer ;)

5. This morning I spent a wonderful time with Kak Long, Kak Mas & Eda at Spa Village.. It was so relaxing.. Destressing with a good massage is a MUST for all working mothers! Heavenly..

Tomorrow's Sunday! Yay (^_^)

2 comments:

ms hart said...

Dil, hey, you've been mega busy lah! Firstly, congrats to Hakim for his UPSR result. So relieved and thankful there are still SANE parents like u and me and our partners around!;-)

Secondly, I n Mr Sor tak dak duit nak gi Spa Village macam Puan Besau. But last nite we went to SpaH Bilek (nama itu adalah rekaan penulis semata-mata, ye;-)) and we had a very gooood refloxology and body massage...the lady siap kneeled on my back and used her knees to massage up and down! Heaven! Yeah, God bless her! he he

Adillah A Nordin said...

Ya lah Tati, kita punya happy with Hakim's result, macam orang lain anak dapat 5A!! Haha.. we know what he is capable of & we are thankful Allah helped him get a B for BM1.. Alhamdulillah!

I pon nak try your SpaH Bilek!! Sounds good! My sista Win memang peminat setia Reflexology! Dia selalu pergi kat Melaka Raya somewhere..