Saturday, November 7, 2009

Occupational Hazard


Have been having too much on my plate these past 2 weeks. Too many meetings & deadlines. Having to solve problems faced by others, some of which were too complicated for words. Been spending some time in KL High Court & Melaka High Court for Hearings. Clients pressing for Agreements, one of which is a mind-numbing Shareholders Agreement of unfriendly parties. 

Why do people get themselves into such complicated business relationships and situations? Then they look for lawyers who have too think of how best to solve their predicament! It's been affecting me quite badly this time that I find myself awake in the middle of the night not being able to go back to sleep. I guess this comes with the job.. Sigh.. 

I just feel I need a holiday REALLY badly.. Just need to get away..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello loyau, one of these days, you take leave, or take a break - set a date with me so that i can also take leave and you come over to KL and we do this 1/2 day spa relief treat on me - facial and massage the works. ajak dot and win (she do facial only lah..) - then you 3 can treat me to makan/coffee before you guys head back to melaka :) take care! Also, i use this body shop nite spray on my pillow that helps me on my 'insomnia' issue... and you get a good restful deep sleep even if it's for 3-4 hours, try it. It works for me... Win has one. love, m

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi KL, Yes I accept the offer unconditionally!! Can't wait for this girly outing! Will discuss with Dot & Win on possible dates.. Yep, lunch is on me :)
BTW, what Body Shop nite spray is it? I should get it immediately la.. love, Ila