Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Love


The new car has finally arrived & I'm totally in love with it instantly! After 1 month of pinjam kereta, tumpang kereta & bawak the big van around, I now officially own a car (I can almost hear the sigh of relief from  our faithful driver who constantly had to pick up the van from me from my meeting venues to fetch the kids from school for the past month! Thanks Pakcik Long!).

It's a 323i E90 in Black Sapphire metallic and Dakota Black leather upholstery. My first ever black car. Comes with a Navigation system which I'm still clueless about (AZ & Adlan will have to master this for me - I'm so bad at learning gadgets). Responses to voice commands for a few applications including changing the radio channels & using the mobile phone. It has a USB port which means that I can listen to unlimited music of my choice through a pendrive or an iPod. The sound system is pretty amazing. Adlina said that it's a girl car as the instructions are given in a woman's voice. She wants to name the car! Wonder what would be a suitable name...

Anyway, the car is so smooooooth...
I'm just so thankful to Allah for His blessings. Alhamdulillah..

(^_^) ... new love <3

18 comments:

sif said...

BMW???


wah..congrates.de new baby..
hehe..bestnye..
saye tgh kumpul duit juge..
mau bli dream car..ahaks~

*pray 4 me.wink(^_-)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Suzi, EVERYTHING starts with a dream. Then you have to work towards achieving your dreams & pray hard! Wishing you all the very BEST in life as you start your journey :)

bubbles said...

Waaa.. Looks like my car got a new sister..!
I'm so happy for u.. U DESERVE ITN gal...
After a few times tersadai by the road, scolding n yelling at seong hoe, tumpang people countless time, waiting n waiting n waiting...
There u go... All that hard time n waiting is worth it!!
U go girl! Go go blossom!!!

bubbles said...

Correction: U DESERVE IT gal..
Where did the 'N' come from??
:)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Haha :D Hiya Bubbles! Yes your car has a new sister!
Tak payah la lagi tumpang2 kereta & menyelit dengan you all masa lunch dengan suami tercinta! Phew!

Mrs.A said...

Kak Dilla,

If I drive my hubby's car (happens if kereta I kena service) whatever the setting is is whatever I drive with. Nak tukar channel ke, sejuk ke, nak telephone ke... buat tak tahu saje.. ha ha ha

The i-Drive has the GPS yang boleh telephone shopping complex tu.. So, I think Adlina is right.. the car is a girl's car!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Amy, so far the voice command yang I tahu is to change the radio channel. Yang lain semua tak reti.
Adlan is a big help with setting the special locations on the GPS.
It's definitely a girl-car :)

Asmadiana Alias said...

nak tumpang! nak tumpang! nak tumpang! nak tumpang! nak tumpang! (sambil guling2 ni tau...)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Diana, nanti akak pergi kedai Jellybeans & kita naik kereta dengan Linda ok :)

caramel said...

Mornin Dilla....Congrats on the new baby......nak tumpang naik juga.........

kaseh said...

Yeahhh...is so sexy so classic and u look so elegant driving it sis.
Yeap seen it but waiting for the sexy black lady to bawak i pusing2 or perhaps bext trip to Dr.Gul..Syukur and happy for u too..

kaseh said...

Opsss..sorry Mdm..sebenornya next trip...excited sangat.

Adillah A Nordin said...

Raha, nanti balik Melaka masa u takde pergi dating I bawak naik kereta ok ;-) Heehee.. awak dah ada Cik Abang dah kena buat appointment awal2 sekarang..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Linda, Must take a ride with me on our next trip to the clinic :)
PS: I love the new baju.. thanks!

buttercup said...

Hellaluyah!! At last u hv yr own car...meaning, no more pinjam my keta kodok or driving the mama van around!
Had a good laugh last saturday with the 'voice activation' thingy. The poor car must have been so confused trying to get our instruction in between the giggles! Haha...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Me borrowing your car for the past almost 2 months must have driven you up the wall!! Sorry & Thank you darling buttercup :)
Anyway, Anas was so mad at the car for not detecting his voice instructions hari tu! Haha :D

ms hart said...

Alamaaaak...Dil...I caught a glimpse of your new love nearby your favourite hang out place...he he...where else if not near your fashion designer punya kedai tuuu...aiyoyo...takut nak park dekat-dekat, y'know!!!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Alamak Tati!!! Kenapa tak singgah? Boleh le jugak pusing satu round. Heehee.. :D

PS: Ayam Bali tu bila la boleh terbang dari Indonesia ye?