Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Days of Madness


The past 2 days have been Madness. I have not been doing much Court work these days as I've been concentrating on Corporate and Privatization matters which really takes up a lot of my time. However, I had to look at a particular Litigation matter which was really complicated and couldn't be handled by my assistant. The Submission is due today & 2 days ago I panicked! OMG! 2 days to do research & write my submission!! HELP!

What to do? Memang crash course! Nasib baik I had a similar case a few years ago, so just need to refresh my memory (dah tua-tua ni memang selalu kena refresh - cepat lupa!). Read SO MANY case laws & statutes the past 2 days, it's unbelievable - marathon membaca sampai pedih mata! Got to the point where I had to re-read a paragraph in a case law 3 times before the passage meant anything to me! Pendek kata memang STRESS MAXIMA! 

Started writing my submission yesterday until late last night. Continued this morning, the whole day. When I finally finished it, I just felt soooo relieved! Suddenly I felt so tired & rasa macam nak pengsan. Feels totally spaced out. I guess it's similar to the feeling we feel after our final exam masa kat universiti dulu, lepas belajar last minute la kan.. Haha :D

Just feel so sleepy now..
(^_^) G'nite everyone zzz...

No comments: