Monday, April 6, 2009

Moving Office


We are moving office. 6 lorry-loads of stuffs were ferried to our new premise last weekend. Today we started unpacking the files, books and law journals while the contractors assembled our workstations. A day of unpacking, sorting, marking, storing & filing. Books in shelves, files in pigeon-holes.

Every part of my body is aching.. I'm so tired beyond words.. Also managed to sprain my wrist somehow & it's excruciating. But all in all, I'm so excited about the new place! We have more space now & the location is near everything that is important in our every day dealings. Alhamdulillah..

I will write more when we have finally settled in. Photos later ok.

8 comments:

.nasyer. said...

Hey Alang!
Is it the new place u guys were talking about?
A.Nordin under one roof?
HOMG I can't wait to see it!

Picspam, please, before I die out of excitedness :)
But rest well first.
You need it XD

xoxoxox Ngah

caramel said...

Dilla;

Congratulation on the new place.......can't wait to see it..."jemput-jemputlah" kita semua disini......dekat dengan Zubaidah, dekat dengan rumah...dekat dengan highway...dekat dengan ketam, dekat dengan semua tetapi jauh dari chilis and godiva....P/S: i found the nicest most best [if ada that word lah]..brownies with icecream...soft n moist.....dihagen dazz klcc....must give it a try if u gi k.......gi untuk berehat selepas sibuk berkemas-kemasan

Dad of 4+1 said...

I know the feeling Dila. Moved office about 2 years ago after 13 years in the old office..... - HAQ

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Ngah, NORDIN GROUP is all under one roof now! It's really exciting but my Firm is the first to move. Ateh & Andak will be moving from Thursday onwards. We have to do it phase by phase otherwise it will be a real horror story :)

Will post picture soon!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hiya Raha! Of course nanti kita jemput. Kalau tak datang kita merajuk besar tau!
We are planning to have our Office Opening on 28/4/2009 as it will be Apak's 75th Birthday!! Will confirm with you later ok? It's on a Tuesday, so kenalah arrange buat meeting kat Melaka on that day. Heehee :)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hello Haq, My back is killing me!! Feels old la - angkat-angkat barang bukan banyak sangat pun (had a lot of helpers!) but still rasa tak larat! But those law journals were real killers! I swear that this is the last time we'll ever move office! :)

ms hart said...

Eee...I know how it feels too. We moved office end of 2006. Even though I was 'honoured' with the post of a mandor...heh heh heh..still, penat oooo....you know lah our organization..leceh...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Tati, Mandor pun kena jugak angkat sikit2 betol tak? Aiyoyo! Banyak penat ooh! Sakit satu badan!
Sampai la ni tak habis-habis susun barang!