Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Neglected Page


It's been more than 10 days since I last updated my Blog! My days have been really packed with meetings and discussions, and in between, there were some highlights as follows:-

1. We all finally settled into our new office after almost 3 weeks of unpacking & re-organizing (the kitchen cabinet was finally installed yesterday!);
2. My youngest sister, Norliza, became a mother for the first time. Congratulations sweetie! Adrian is so cute!; 
Baby Adrian
3. My cousin, Amin got married to Mas - Congratulations, Amin & Mas! For the nikah, Mas's good friend Syarifah Amani was her pengapit! How exciting! I'm a big fan, so tanpa segan silu, I took a picture with her & Mak :);
4. The biggest Maidin Hypermarket in Malaysia opened up 500 meters from our office (Yay! Beli barang-barang murah!)
5. Adlan got 1st in class for his Exam (this is a first - I was shocked!);
6. Adlina got 7th in her class in her last Exam (1st time she got Top 10!); and
7. Apak is 75 today. Happy Birthday Apak! We love you sooo much! Semoga Allah panjangkan umur Apak & murahkan rezeki sentiasa.

Apart from that, it's really refreshing working in the new office. I still haven't posted any pictures of our office yet. The truth is, I haven't taken any pictures! Will do so soon, and post it in my next posting. Promise.. (^_^)

4 comments:

calot said...

Adlina- 1st time?No wonder she was smiling ear to ear that day..:) she improved tremendously this mth esp for certain subjects..
Regards, Harnida..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hello Ms Harnida,
Yes, Adlina is so pleased with her results. Hopefully she can maintain the upward trend :)
Thank you so much for visiting here.
Take care, Dilla

caramel said...

Hi Dilla.....comelnya anak buah baru.......cant wait to speak to you.....rindu the hot weather.......but its so beautiful......

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Raha.. awak tahu kan saya AMAT jealous awak kat sana? Bestnya bercuti... Balik la cepat-cepat! Kalau jumpa mat salleh yang hensem, bawak balik sekali jumpakan dengan mak!! heehee :D