Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beautiful Hydrangeas

Gorgeous Lilac Blooms

Came back home to a beautiful surprise yesterday! My dear friend Tati delivered 2 pots of beautiful flowering hydrangeas as a belated birthday present! Thank you sooooo much Tati!! Tati remembered that after having seen her beautiful hyrangeas in her garden about 2 months ago, I went in search of a pot of my own from nursery to nursery since way before Raya. Unfortunately none of the nurseries I went to had any to sell..

Tati, you are so sweet & thoughtful beyond words...

6 comments:

ms hart said...

he he he So sorry for the pots! Punyalah NAK jugak deliver fresh from the nursery konon...tak sempat nak tukar pasu!! Glad you like it, Dil. I know it's too small compared to your gifts and budi-baik kat I! I'll 'top-up' with ayam bali, ok?!;-)(ya, ya I know, tu cerita 'hutang lapuk' tu!!! ha ha ha)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Tati, I told doczack pasal u tak bagi iPod, tapi u bagi 2-pots... He laughed out loud :D Haha..
I love the flowers!! We put them at our verandah near the koi pond so that tiap-tiap hari can see the beautiful blooms..
PS: Ayam Bali, tetap Ayam Bali ya.. heehee..

cReampUff.. said...

WOw.. Nice :D

Adillah A Nordin said...

u love the purple flowers too Adlina? They r so lovely right..

Fao said...

tumpang lalu Dilla....cik Tati oit, kenapa i tak bole lagi baca blog you? tak aci la....
eh eh cantik bunga you dilla, jeles....tapi kalau bagik kat i, lepas dua hari sure mampuih. tangan panas la...i tanam lavander yg langsung tak payah menten tu pun boleh kaput...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Fao, the hydrageas makin lama makin cantik. Now tengah full bloom & color bright purple :)
U have to ask Tati to give u the password nak masuk her blog! Exclusive Club :D