Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adlina the Blog-Buster

The background of my blog has totally been changed by Adlina (the Blog-buster!). She said that my previous blog background was too boring.. And for that, I allowed her to pick a background for me. & just for today, she is allowed to write something here..

This is Adlina's note:

So what do you think about mama's new blog?
If it sucks, Please comment! (Seriously do not comment if it looks bad to you.. (>___<)
But i think that it is very nice + suitable for mama..
I'm not saying she is old... (I never said that!)
btw: I found it at the cuttest blog on the block! Which is why mama's blog looks cute! Well, I guess... ?

PERFECT!!

5 comments:

Ahmad Zaharim said...

adlina,

i have to say that mama's blog looks better now, even better than yours!

papa

Unknown said...

Adlina.. i was reading your mom's older posts.. and admiring the new look, then went on to read today's update and read that you're the creator @ blog buster - wow good job!! Looks nice, sweet and classy as well. Nice work! :) Maklong

Adillah A Nordin said...

Dear Papa & Mak Long, Looks like Adlina is much more creative than Mama :)

cReampUff.. said...

@ Papa : Yupp papa! Mama's blog doesn't look so 40! It's much more sweeter now!

@ Mak Long : Thx... Actually I just helped mama with the 'putting' n the 'pasting' the 'copying' .. Mama chose the colours n all that ! ^ ^

@ Mama : Not Bad what mama??
Thx for the expiredd lollllies!!
n... do u hab a chance 2 go to our school carni this year?? U haven't for years!!! Always Ateh sending us... >________________________<

LOVE UR BLOG MAMA! xx Me??

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks for your help Adlina :)
PS: yes, we can go to ur school carnival..