Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Neglected Page


It's been a while since I last wrote. Life has been packed with activities the past 2 weeks. Our legal assistant resigned & I've had to re-organize our Litigation team which means that I have to cover some of the Court cases for the next month or so.. Weekends have been filled with Raya Openhouses & I haven't had the time to update this neglected page.. There is so much to write about but I'm either too busy working, or too full to write after all those Openhouses...

See you soon (^_^)

2 comments:

sif said...

thanx 4 da great open house..rase nk g umah puan adila every year je.sgt best.feel getting closer.as usual, u still look gorgeous la puan adila.even sgt bz lyn guests.thanx*

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks for your kind words Suzi.. It was good to see u too. Jemput lah datang ke rumah walaupun bukan Raya openhouse :)