Monday, June 2, 2008

Adlan is 13

Adlan is officially a teenager today! Happy birthday darling! I can't believe how BIG you have grown!

Has it been 13 years already? I can still vividly remember early morning at 4am 13 years ago when I woke up thinking I needed to go to the bathroom urgently, but in actual fact my waterbag broke! Instead of waking Zaharim up immediately, I went straight to the Pregnancy book by Dr Miriam Stoppard to read and confirm what was happening to me. I laugh to myself thinking about it now! Adlan came 2 weeks early.

And now: He is taller than Mama. He is overtaking Papa any day now. His feet are bigger than Mama's and Papa's (Adlan wears size 10 shoes). He is 51kg (Not as heavy as Mama, but coming close..) and his waist is 31 inches.

Above all, we can depend on him to take care of his brothers & sister. Adlan has grown tremendously.

Can't believe how fast our kids have grown..

8 comments:

.nasyer. said...

Happy birthday Adlan!
Actually, for a guy his age, he's mighty tall. Even taller than me!
xoxox

P/S:I expect he's a tad more responsible than other guys his age, too. He could really take good care of his siblings!

ms hart said...

Happy birthday to your first hero!! Size 10??? Sama lah dgn anak dara I!!! eeish eeish eeishh...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Ngah!

I guess being the Bang Long, he has grown up a little bit faster! We keep on telling him that he is responsible for his siblings ever since he was small (Brain wash? heehee..)

You have only 1 week of holiday left right? Dah prepare nak pergi UIA?

TC,
Alang

Adillah A Nordin said...

Tati,
Your Kak Long is also a size 10? Kaki budak-budak ni memang macam kapal lah! Nak cari kasut pun susah...

aNoiHalim said...

Happy Birthday Adlan,
Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan sentiasa dibawah lindunganNYA. =)

mAn from neDerLAN said...

Thanx Evry1 I wont leave the comment on my weight,size and all that.....although my fren is taller than me you know.Still.......I am responsible for my siblings actions and my own thanx again.....

Adlan

Unknown said...

Adlan, happy belated birthday! continue to be a great role model for your brothers & sis! Maklong :-)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Kak Long,

Adlan sometimes struggles to keep his patience with Anas.. Boys will be boys!

PS: How much is you car full tank now? About RM165 kan? teruk betul kan..