Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary!

The firm of Messrs. Adillah A. Nordin is celebrating its 6th Anniversary on Friday 1st August 2008! My posting today is dedicated to all team members who have contributed tremendously in the growth of the Firm. 

Kak Midah, the Sifu in our Conveyancing department has been working for Apak since 1984. 
Nampak garang, tapi sebenarnya hatinya sangat-sangat lembut & sensitive. Kak Midah is kind and ever so helpful to anyone who wants to learn, and there is so much knowledge in her. I have learned a lot from Kak Midah. Abang Rahim, her other half is the "Penghibur" during our company trips :-) He is so funny!
Kak Faridah has been Apak's secretary since 1984. Both Kak Faridah and Kak Midah saw me growing up, and i feel so humble in their presence. Kak Faridah is assisting in our Litigation department and her work is meticulous. She doesn't talk much and speak only when delivering an important message. I would say that she is the perfect secretary for Apak. She is so well organized!

Eyta
is very efficient. She works fast and learns fast. When I need something done urgently, I would normally ask Eyta to do it. Consider it done. She takes instructions really well and asks questions if she is not sure. Eyta is the perfect assistant. Eyta's husband, Azahari, is also a friend and joins us in all our company trips - he would buy the strangest souvenirs! :-)
Kak Midah, Kak Faridah and Eyta are the people who have been with me ever since we started in 2002. They are my Core Team.  I cannot imagine the Firm without these 3 very special people who are so loyal and dedicated. 
Zurina is our Legal Assistant in the Conveyancing Department. She was my first pupil & joined the Firm when she was called to the Bar in 2003. I can see the growth in Zurina through the years and she is now so much more confident and assertive with clients. The others call her Ustazah as she speaks Arabic fluently & she is our check-point on religious matters! Zurina works independently most of the time and would only ask for my opinion on issues when unsure. Shidi, Zurina's husband joined us for our trip to Cambodia last year and it was a real pleasure getting to know him.
I would say that Faizah is the most friendliest amongst all of our staffs. The office is quiet whenever she is on leave! Faizah started as  a staff in Nordin Group and we absorbed her into the Firm as we could see that she is capable of doing so much more. She does her work well and has a positive attitude to learning. It's good having Faizah's husband, Hizam join us in our trips too.

I don't see Pakcik Longchek as merely being the driver. He takes care of Adlan, Hakim, Adlina & Anas, as he shuttles them to and from school, tuition & afternoon activities. He is a great help. He also assists with banking and posting. Longchek is a devoted husband and father, always talking about his family. His wife, Kak Zaiton, joined us in our trip last year & we could see the special relationship that they have.
Mas is always ready to help. She learns from others and executes her tasks well. Although she is primarily assisting in our Litigation department, she would also lend a hand to the staffs in Conveyancing department when they call in for help. It's good to have Mas in our team.
Cherryl is the first person you will meet as you enter our office. She brightens up the front desk! Cherryl is soft spoken & polite. She makes our clients feel comfortable as they wait to be attended to.

Saad has been with us for over a year now. He is a big help for all our land matters. I cannot now imagine how we got by without him before he joined us. He has settled countless problems at the land office & managed to overcome even the most difficult snags. I'm glad Saad is with us.

So, these are the team members of Messrs. Adillah A. Nordin.

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for assisting me and being with me throughout the years. We have gone through so much together, the ups and downs, the tears and sweat, the pains and hurts, the joy and laughter. You each have contributed in the success of the Firm, and I am very proud of you. You are my family.

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Footnote: Thank you so much to Zaharim for a really special posting on the Firm's anniversary here.

19 comments:

caramel said...

Happy Anniversary to Messrs Adillah & Nordin.....from both me and my sister...

you have a good and solid team and we know because of that we (i mean MBSB) can rely on good advice and good services....

Kak Midah and Kak Faridah had made my sister's stay during her short chambering period a pleasent one.....i thank them for it...

eyta was very helpfull when assisting me with my last minute calculation last week.......

Saad....u are right was very efficient....and have very good contacts at the land offices.....assisted in our quit rent fiasco last year.....

Cherryl....the first person i met bila datang to the firm.....

i have met the rest tapi tak ingat semuanya...but i reckon that with my intended frequent escapades to Melaka... i would soon get myself acquainted.....

most importantly....Puan Adillah.....one of the best thing that MBSB have given me is the opportunity to know u.....have been my most reliable lawyer and a good friend......alwiz ready to hear me whine, complaint and even cry......thank you...

So CONGRATULATIONS and have a good year ahead....this year and many many more years to come......

Adillah A Nordin said...

Dear Raha,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure knowing you. To me, you are a friend first, then a client. Seriously.

It does look like you have met almost all of my team members! We are happy to serve you & MBSB as best as we can. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Salam to your sister.

TC, Dilla

PS: Must thank you in writing for the delicious Chocolate Molten cake.. yummy! Thanks for going that extra mile to tapau the cake for me.. you are really a good friend.

caramel said...

morning.....

seen your beijing photos reminded me of my trip there with family in 2004....the forbidden city, the summer palace...the great wall of china.....must go again lah.....

p/s.....u and your "kaseh" ni kan soooo soooo romantik lah.....i must go out and find myself one.......he he he......

hope you are feeling better.......nanti i nak tanya mat sentul whether he can invite me to attend....nak tengok you in action....

AinRidz said...

Slm, congaratulations to Messrs Adillah A Nordin, wish the best always be yours Insya Allah!!!

Milkberry said...

Haro Kak Ila! I tagged you! It's the tag #2! You've never been tagged before right? Hehehehe~

Adillah A Nordin said...

Raha,
I'm sure u will find ur one & only soon..
Kak Midah send her salam to Puan Rozilah. She has very fond memories of ur sister.

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Su. :-)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Shikin hai!

What is tag? (I'm so hopeless with all these internet jargon! Maybe a sign of getting old..). Do tell.

:-)

caramel said...

mornin..........

salam dari my kakak to kak midah.......

masin lah mulut u........amin

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....

aNoiHalim said...

Puan,
Happy 6th Anniversary to Messrs Adillah & Nordin!
Dpat cuti peristiwa tal?hehe

ms hart said...

Dil, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Adillah A Nordin the firm, and congratulations to all, especially to Adillah A Nordin, the WOMAN!! Salute! So proud of you, my very few talian hayat here!!!

Milkberry said...

Good morning Kak Ila! Oh it's simple. Just copy and paste it to your blog post, delete my answers off and put in your answers. After that you tag other people whom you want to get to know better (or annoy, in case they hate tags). Hehe good luck Kak Ila LOL.

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hello Anoi, thanks for the wish! :-)

Hi Tati, Awak pun Talian hayat saya kat Melaka ni. Kalau jadi reunion kat Melaka tahun depan, kita sama-sama jadi Komittee Paksa Rela ye..
Thanks for the wish..

farah said...

really, u could not ask for a better legal team than those at m/s. adillah a. nordin!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks, Farah.
Wishing u all the very best in your new place.

You've just left for 1 day & we are already missing you.

:-(

eYta said...

Happy Anniversary to d Team of Adillah A. Nordin. U guys have done a VERY good job!

With Adillah A. Nordin..we have gone through a lots of sweet memories which we can't describe it in WORDS..!

Cik Adillah...TRULY you are d only ONE..!

Thank also to DR for d great ideas (penasihat tu penting)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Eyta!
Yes, many sweet memories!
It's a pleasure having all of you in our Team.

:-)

cHeRrYL said...

Hi,
I just wanna say happy anniversary to all team members... especially "Cik Dilla" thank u so much 4 what have u done 4 us....
really love the bowling part it was FUN!!!!! he.. he..
never ever had a cool and sporting BOSS like u...
Not to 4get, Dr thanks to u to.... e pictures was nice... (kreatifnye...)

Adillah A Nordin said...

Hi Cherryl,
It's good to have you in our team!

:-)