Sunday, September 21, 2008

Officially Older


I'm officially in my last year of being 30-something. Feel so old today!

Self-reflecting on this milestone in life, I ask myself: what have I achieved in the 39 years of my life? Having established a law practice & leading a good team of people, living in a nice home that I love or being in control of my time to a large extent? Alhamdulillah, I am really very thankful for all these but personally, I would say that my greatest achievement is, above all else, being married to my soulmate & having 4 beautiful children; and having a close-knit family & very supportive friends.  All that I have is a great blessing from Allah.

364 days to 40... sigh...

(^_^)

12 comments:

AinRidz said...

Slm Cik Adillah!!! Happy Birthday!!! May happiness always be yours!!!

caramel said...

Happy Belated birthday Dilla.....age is just a number ....you dont look the age......i dah distribute dah your hampers........semua suka especially ajak.........

again happy birthday...semuga panjang umur dimurahkan rezeki and may ALLAH bless you and your luv ones alwiz......

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Su.

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Raha. & please extend my thanks to Ijan too..
Also thanks for helping to distribute the hampers.. Nanti lepas puasa I belanja to account for the "courier" charges ok? :-)

aNoiHalim said...

Happpy Birthday Puan!

Semoga Puan sentiasa dipanjangkan umur(oh.life kan begin at 40.heheh), dimurahkan rezeki dan sentiasa dibawah lindunganNYA. ^__^

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Hasanah,
That's what I keep telling myself: Age is just a number & Life begins at 40! Heehee..

farah said...

i like d number 40 :) neways, like u said, 364 opss as of today 363 days & counting...lama lagi...hehehe...
Happy Belated Birthday to Puan Adillah, undeniably the best employer any employee can ask for!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Farah. Missed you last Saturday at our Berbuka..

bubbles said...

hmm... we r fearing the same problem just that my numberis minus 10 from yours..

in less than a months time, i'll finally break thru the big, horrifying 3-zero!!! grrrr...

i'm gonna miss the 2s...

btw, your buka puasa was great. i ate 4 fat pieces of your oh-so-yummy brownies!

happy belated bday Blossom..
you dont look the age..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Bubbles,
You are still oh-so-young! :-)
& you are getting slimmer by the day... heehee..

Muaaaahhhs xx

Mohd Azmin Abu Bakar said...

Happy Birthday! moga panjang umur murah rezeki.. amin..

Adillah A Nordin said...

Thanks Azmin :-)